Monday, March 12, 2007

Jerry The Painter

I love Jerry...in a photographer-kind-of-way. He is really one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He's also very maticulous when he paints...but FAST! But I think he plans on changing is phone number after he gets done with the Great Wall O' Seitz. He painted it once..then twice..then a third time. Now, he's painting it again. The same wall. Different color. But I told him I wouldn't change the wall again. I was looking for a 'happy' color. Nothing too dark, nothing too dreary. Well, it's bright. But it's perfect for my storyboard I'm putting up there. Virginia (she saw the wall when we met to talk about her wedding) thought I should go with the green. She may have been right but I can't change it...poor Jerry would kill me. Here's a pic of Jerry on his scary ladder-thing-a-ma-jig. If you need a painter..call Jerry - although I think he'd rather be riding his collection of 16 motorcycles than dealing with me. Just make sure you know what color you want.


No comments: