Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gretchen's Wedding...

I love getting emails from past brides. I got the SWEETEST email from Gretchen's (my brides) mom. She has to be one of the nicest people on the Earth. She's always sending me warm fuzzies! I really need to send out at least one nice email a day. Just to make someone feel good. She ordered some beautiful albums from her daughter's wedding last October and was full of kind words then. So she sends me this email today:

"Nicole - No, I am stalking you : ) ! I was cleaning out my email and still had some emails from you about the canvas you did of one of Gretchen's wedding pictures & Adrian Durban florist pictures. For some reason, I decided to go to your website - your new website is WONDERFUL - love everything about it ! I also think it is so wonderful that you volunteer for ACPCP - I know this is a cause that is very close to your heart . Keep up the good work ! Amy"

I really hope she doesn't get rid of my email address. I hope she sends me some more warm fuzzies every-now-and-again. Like chocolate chip cookies in the mail. Or fudge. Maybe Christmas and Easter I'll hear from her.

I'm not trying to toot my own horn. I just think we should all learn from Mrs. Amy Elberfeld. We should all send out at least one warm fuzzy a day to someone. It really made my day to hear from her. I wish she had 10 more kids getting married. What a great family.

No comments: