Monday, March 26, 2007

For Son...

Son shoots with me. He totally rocks. He came with me Saturday to Stacy and Jason's wedding. He wasn't supposed to be there and he changed his plans to make it there. I owe him. So Stacy & Jason got some breathtaking, beautiful images to look at for the rest of their lives. Son said he wanted to see this one on my blog. Luckily, I can laugh at myself AND you will never, ever see this image again OR anywhere else. But poor Jason. As usual, I have these ideas in my head and I can't explain them worth..you know. So I demonstrate - doesn't everybody? Yeah, it's not pretty. Unfortunately, Son was there and ready to capture it. Back to the shot...So I wanted Jason to jump - I wanted to capture him just thrilled he was married. And I wanted to capture Stacy's expression as he was jumping toward her. So yes, I staged Jason in hopes to get a natural capture out of Stacy. Check out Jason's expression...this guy new he had something BAD coming. This is me 'reving' up...
and taking off! Now mind you..I was looking at where I would be taking the picture. I wasn't looking at Son. Maybe I should be paying more attention to him. :) Hmmm..I should have jumped higher too.

No comments: