Saturday, November 06, 2010

Madison & Bryce...

Can I just tell you how impressed I was with Bryce?! He's 11 now and he asked such GREAT questions! For instance..many questions about my photography, lighting, and my favorite...did I eat lunch? When I do mini-sessions I go every hour for 6-8 hours so there isn't time for lunch. But why in the world would an 11-year-old care??? Maybe because he's going to be a doctor, cure cancer, find world peace, be the President for all I know! It wouldn't surprise me. I seriously..almost..packed him up in my camera bag. Why not? They were the last session of the day - he wouldn't be in there long. :) Anyway, GREAT family and so much fun! They were up for anything and I hope I see them again..if I do I'll make sure I pack my lunch. :) Here's a sneak peek:

No comments: