Saturday, November 06, 2010

An email from Bridgette...

"Nicole, words can not explain how much I LOVE my pictures, video and mini books!!!!!!! You did such an amazing job once again!!!! Thanks again Bridgette"

Bridgette is a Cincinnati/NKY client. When I received this email the only thing that came to my mind is that I'm so thankful for HER. Thankful she trusts me to do my 'thing' and gives me creative freedom to photograph her little boy, her only child. She brings to the table ideas and suggestions that are specific to Rudi. She knows him better than anyone. I see him once maybe twice a year. She brought his skateboard..she brought his bookbag one year..she even brought his pet turtle. Little things that are sweet. In 20 years, she won't have that same skateboard or bookbag and I know for sure not the turtle, but she'll have that picture, even if it's tucked away in an album. I love my job and I love my clients. Thanks Bridgette for such a nice email. It made my night.

No comments: