Saturday, November 06, 2010

Greg on the run?!

Well, not really running..and believe me..I've tried to get him to run with me. But he's just happy to take the shirts that come 'free' with MY race. He's no runner. I love him so very much but he will NEVER be a runner..although I tell him he's built like a Kenyan. :) So he's in Israel for 'work' and I guess they did some team-building 10-mile trek through the Israeli mountains! Yeah, well, I got him some cool shoes, a new backpack and some hiking pants. At least he looked good! Oh, and I noticed he wore my ING Georgia marathon race shirt. :) He LOVED it! No blisters, felt great and enjoyed every minute! I'm so proud of him and happy he has the confidence to maybe..maybe someday...do a half-marathon??? We could walk it together. :) Here are some cool pictures from his trek!






All I could think with this picture was how much I would LOVE to shoot a bride in some really hot couture-ish-style wedding gown perched on one of these plateaus. Ohhh, what a wish!




No comments: