Friday, December 12, 2008

It's my turn!

I finally took my family christmas pictures. Every year..I try to think up some really fun spot - and I had a great idea this year..but it never happened - too many excuses to list. So, Greg & I cleaned up the kids and we headed into the studio. It really was so much fun! I wish we had video...I'd set the camera on the tri-pod and run into the scene..sometimes, for fun, Bea would run with me. Every year I get better at 'running' into the scene. The first few times it would be an action shot or a shot of my rear or my head would be behind someone else's...it's always a good time. So here's a few - these didn't make the cut but they sure were fun!

See? This is one of those..my head behind someone else's...


The advantage to having a studio is having props! I mean really. Doesn't everyone own a sunflower headband?


Lollipops are always a sure thing..they keep everyone in one place for at least six minutes.


Another wonderful lollipop shot...






Oh Bruce. He absolutely dislikes having his picture taken. Doesn't he look like he's having a great time? It was probably his Christmas sweater..too itchy.




We did these while Greg was getting ready - set on the tri-pod with the timer. I LOVE hats! This one has a little ball at the top - you can't really tell in this shot but it's a fuzzy little thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply LOVE the shot of Bruce & Greg...you caught Bruce with his tongue out!!! Cute!

nc said...

Ha! Thanks! That was PURE luck! He absolutely hates the camera so we got lucky to get a cute shot of him!!