Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Santa...

So we HAVE to see Santa..you just have to see him every year. We go..with a mission. Notebooks in hand..we go through our list and let Santa know what we want. Bea asks if he's the REAL Santa or just an imposter. She whispers to me that he must be an imposter because his beard doesn't seem long enough. Then, as we are leaving, she wonders WHY she can't see his sleigh and reindeer on the roof of the mall. "Hmmm! Must be an imposter then." I tell her they LEAVE Santa and come back and get him at 5pm. She really checks out the roof. HE told her today she should ask for her two front teeth. Heard that one before Santa - think of a new one. Now mind you..I don't dress my kids up. Today, Bea had a 'Polar Express Day' at school so they all came in pajamas. So we stood..among the plaid, tafetta dresses. The black pleather shoes. The parents brushing and fixing and fidgeting bows, wiping mouths. It was great! Here's the bad part..I also HAD to buy a 25 dollar package just to take my own pictures. Do you believe that? I had to pay to take pictures of my own kids with Santa Claus! But I took a lot so I guess it was worth it. (Fun Stuff: All shot with natural 'mall' light, ISO: 1250!!!) CLICK HERE to see a few:

No comments: