Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine Party

Well, with all the snow there was no Valentine Party, no pajama party, no pizza party and no Post Office Visit. At least I thought there wasn't going to be a party but yesterday it was all crammed into one day. I got some cute pics of the kids.


Christian, my buddy. He LOVES having his picture taken.



They made a quilt with their handprints. That's Bea's in the red and Cobi's is in green.


Lindsay..I'm not sure who she is talking to but it can't be good news. :)



Austin, my man! He is the sweetest little kid. He was quiet, generous and cute as a button!



Couldn't you just squeeze the cuteness right out of this kid???



These are some of Bea's friends. She's mentioned them all. I had so much fun with them yesterday. It was such a treat to be able to play, sing, dance and chat with them. They all have their very own personalities. Some are quiet, some are loud, some are too funny and some are just kind and sweet.


This is Cobi. The teacher tells me he has a 'thing' for Bea. He had a mohawk at one point. He didn't say much to me but Bea said he thanked her for his Valentine. I told her she's not allowed to have any boyfriends until she's married.





No comments: