Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Christian!

Bea's buddy from preschool had his birthday party today. He's the big 5! What fun she had! Christian was as adorable as ever and all the kids were just too stinkin' cute! I had to take their picha's. Here's a couple from today:

The birthday boy and Bea sitting on a turtle shell. I made them pose for me..can you tell?


Bea's friend Annalise. Her mother makes the CUTEST kids clothes ever.


Cutie-pa-tootie Joe and Bea operating on a stuffed animal.


The crew. I love pictures like these. There is absolutely no artistic value what-so-ever but man, they are cute! So basic, so silly. Like school mug-shots. Ugly..but you have to have them. The ones you remember when your 80 years old.


Robbie announced he was about to take a huge bite of cake. It all managed to make it in his mouth.


I thought the icing was going to fly off the cake with this blow.

No comments: