Thursday, January 11, 2007

Super Nikki to the Rescue!

Allright, It's early in the morning..we three yahoos are getting on the highway to hit Gymnastics class. The pick-up truck in front of me spins, flips and lands in a ditch (upside down) on the side of the entrance ramp. Yes, I'm right behind him, yes I'm the first one trying to pry his car door open. An older man, he seemed confused..I mean it was a scene straight of yes..my favorite show..Grey's Anatomy..except I'm no Meredith Grey..I'm Super Nikki. Well, not really. So then the cowboys show up and some guy kicks in the rear window and scares the poor confused man even more. I say, 'Let's wait until the paramedics get here...don't touch him -we could do more harm than good.' Because, let's face it, we don't know what we're doing. Lesson learned? We should ALL have CPR and First Aid training - allright, not for situations like this so much..as for situations with our kids, family members..anyone we need to help. I hope he was OK. I had to leave - my kids come first and they were in the car and only saw me jump and run out. And another thing..we should ALL have Ballroom Dance Training too - maybe a little Swing dancing if your naughty...

No comments: