Monday, January 15, 2007

Cincinnati Roller Girls

Allright..how cool is this?
http://www.cincinnatirollergirls.com/home3.php

Count me in! How much fun would it be to skate around the rink, pushing some big, mean chicks out of my way! I could so do this! Oh wait, I just said 'so' do this...they would eat me alive. I use to LOVE rollerskating. I would win all the contests when they had the races. That was in Grade School though. I thought I was the Queen skatress. (I just made that word up). I was super fast on my WHITE skates! I'll have to try and find those..I wonder if they are at my parents' house. LIVE TO SKATE..SKATE TO LIVE...that is so cool...I wish I was cool. Oh my gosh, check out the coach! I'd join the team just to have arm muscles like that! I still think I might try-out...

No comments: