Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snow Bunnies...

Ohhhh the weather outside is frightful...I'm finally going through some not-business-oriented pics. I found our first REAL snow of 2006. It was stinkin' cold that day! My neighbor and I were out shooting and here are just a couple to share. The first one is her son, Gabrielle in his tunnel/igloo. What a cool kid. He likes bugs and worms, he builds things (some big fort in the woods), he made this super-cool igloo in my side yard and helped me build some really big snow dudes in the front yard. And when the head fell off - he came back over and put it back on.




Bea's snowdude. She flipped out when the head fell off.



Do hats ever really stay on? She looks like the Muffin Man.



Randy Parker (Ralphie's Little Brother):



The locals: Check out Ethan, the kid on the far left. Can he see OK?





No comments: