Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kayla, Camden & Family...

I shot Jennifer & Scott's wedding, gosh, I can't remember the date...but this past weekend they brought their crew back for some family pics! They looked GREAT in their shades of purple and Camden (their youngest) was so much fun! I had to smile each time I pulled up a picture of him. He's just so squeezeable! I shoot for emotion. I want to 'feel' the picture and I want to get goosebumps when someone lets me into their lives. It's such a quick glimpse into the love they share for each other. This image is one of those moments.



I think we need a little Chantal for this one...CLICK HERE to see a sneak peek of our session together:

1 comment:

Kristin K said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family and i LOVE THAT SONG!! One of my favs. ;o) Please please please keep us posted on your summer and fall dates...we'll need 1 year pics and xmas shots! ;o)