Monday, April 12, 2010

Halle & Aidan...

Dear God,
Please send me two of the cutest set of twins in the whole wide world.

Thank you. :)

Halle and Aidan dressed up in their 1st Communion attire for their photo session. My favorite part about the two of them is that you can dress them up but their personalities remain the same! They are so comfortable in front of the camera and Halle has recently signed on to be my new Artistic Director. She's got more ideas and every 35 seconds she's finding something new for me to do. It was so much fun.

Aidan told me he didn't want to smile because he's one of the last kids in his class to still have so many baby teeth. I just wanted to hug him and tell him how sad I'll be when he's all grown up and doesn't have any 'baby' teeth to show me.

CLICK HERE to see a sneak peek of our time together.

Here's two of my fav's:


No comments: