Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zuca Bag VS. Big Pearl...

We nickname all our cars..doesn't everyone? Anyway, my white SUV is Pearl. Pearl had an 'encounter' with Bea's Zuca Bag. For those of you not familiar with Zuca - you should check them out. I'm going to try and talk them into designing a cool and hip camera bag so I can toss the Lowepro...and here's why. Pearl (well, me) backed up, ran OVER and squashed Bea's Zuca bag. Nearly crushed it. I pulled out her ice skates with barely a scratch on them. I thought we were doomed to use the rentals! I couldn't BELIEVE the skates made it out of the bag. Whoever is in charge of design over at Zuca should get a raise...right now. Ice skates don't need that much protection..well, normally they don't. CLICK HERE to check out the Zuca frame after I backed over it.

Before:


After:

No comments: