Monday, January 11, 2010

My 4 year-old and God.

I was laying Blake down the other night and my head was resting next to his on his pillow. He asks, "How did God make me?" I didn't take one second to think about it and I said, "Well Blake He took all the best ingredients in the world: kindness, sweetness, love, friendliness, smartness and he mixed them all together in a big pot and made you. Then he sent you down to me and put you in my arms." Blake just smiled. Then, when we were at church yesterday he asks, "Where is God?" I tell him quickly, "He's everywhere, especially in your heart." I could see his wheels spinning. And then God's sense of humor kicks in. Blake was not so quietly playing with his Bakugans and the Priest is talking about Baptism and being naked (I can't remember why)..and Blake yells out laughing, "He just said NAKED!" and continues to laugh and play with his Bakugans...I love you Blakey :)

No comments: