Monday, December 21, 2009

This Christmas for Beth & Arin...

This Christmas is extra special for Beth & Arin! They are expecting their first baby in April!!! They will both be such fabulous parents! I can't wait to do her maternity shots AND she's having a girl! So that means lots of bows and tutus!! Tutus are my favorite!!!! ("Why are you smiling like that? Smiling is my favorite.") The first person to post a comment on what movie that is from I will send you a FREE 8x10 portrait (or 2 5x7's) of a session we've done together. If you haven't booked one yet- when you do - you can have the freebie!

CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at our session together!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's from Elf!

nc said...

You are right Alyssa! One of my favorite Christmas movies!! Email me directly at nicole@nicoleCphotography.com - let me know when we can book a session for you and get you that 8x10 freebie! :)
Nicole