Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rebekah's Senior Pics..

I wuv Rebekah. She's just gorgeous. We took so many great pictures and found some super-fantastic-great-new locations - I danced the jig I was so excited. I'm always on the look-out for new spots..so I visted one of my old (well, as old as it can be) spots and looked around and found something new and better behind me. Yes, we had to deal with a few bugs but we're both big girls and can squish just about anything that comes our way...and I'll do just about anything for a great shot. Climb trees, step in murky water, pull a few ticks out of my hair, eat broccoli...there's no shame. CLICK HERE for just a sneak peek of Rebekah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. The shot on the log looks like the logs were strategically placed there just for the picture. The wide shot of her standing in front of the building is a neat shot. Nice work!