Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Laney my baby!

Alanna is my niece and I love her so very much. She's got a little round face like my brother and big brown eyes like her mother. She is, really she is...a WILD woman. I think I got maybe ONE picture of her actually sitting. Don't get me wrong..I'm all for action shots but this child...seriously..does NOT walk anywhere...and she WILL leave you behind to suck up her dust. She might come back for you..but it's only to DRAG you DOWN with her! I got a shot of her pulling my hand while I'm taking her picture. The girl has places to go and people to see. Oh, and her beautiful, pouty lips when she doesn't get her way! Here is a *glimpse* of Laney.



Some sweet shots of Laney and her mommy...





Laney and her Grandma.

At least she looked back this time.


Here is my hand and Laney...trying to take me somewhere with her. She could care less that I was attempting to take her picture!

No comments: