Saturday, January 05, 2008

Baby Gianna...

My good friend had her baby today. This is her third. Two boys..and now a girl. She's a perfect little baby. I really enjoyed holding her. The best part, I got to be the FIRST to change her diaper! Me! That's right. The second best part..I got to photograph her just hours after she was born. When she gets a bit older we'll bring her into the studio. I'm so happy for Amy & Chris. Amy was just on Cloud Nine today (maybe it's the drugs)...but she was so excited to have this new person in her life. Her boys came by and they weren't sure at first but then warmed up and started asking lots of questions..like..'How did they get her out?' It was so much fun! They have such a great family and Amy is so blessed and I'm so blessed to call her my friend. Here's some of their pics:






No comments: