Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Big Rex takes a hit...

I'm driving down North Bend Road this afternoon...and I get NAILED by a Dodge Ram Pick-Up. Now mind you, I drive a Suburban..I love it! Everyone should drive a really big car! We were all fine minus a few seatbelt burns and bruises - nothing we can't handle. Shout out to Hebron Fire Department (Station 1) and the paramedics they had on hand that were so sweet to my kids. Now that I think about it..there had to be at least 5 or 6 firefighters/paramedics there. Also to Officer King who handled the accident quickly and efficiently and with kindness. AND to our Pediatrician who checked the kids out and then called at 5 this evening to make sure my daughter was still OK. Thank you all for your kindness, your professionalism and expertise. I took some pics of Big Rex with my phone - I also took one of the Dodge Ram that hit me. Check 'em out:








No comments: