Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kelly & Craig

Most of us know McDreamy, McSteamy..and McVet...but I've had the pleasure of shooting McBuilder. That's right..Craig's the name and building's the game. He's currently building his home. Hey, I can hammer a nail into a wall to hang a picture! I can't promise it will be straight but that's what husbands' are for..to come back around and fix things that I really didn't have the patience to hang properly in the first place..and 2) I knew my husband would come back around and fix it anyway. So back to Craig and Kelly, yes, he's building their first home. They are my first 2008 wedding - February 1st. Really, he's building most/all of it himself..from scratch. Ummm, no thanks..I might get sweaty or a splinter or something. I'm just astonished by this - can you tell? And Kelly - check her out...can you imagine what their kids will look like? yeah. gorgeous. So here is their engagement session - they were so relaxed in front of the camera..it's going to be a good 2008!








No comments: