Monday, June 25, 2007

Wedding Marathon...

This was my wedding marathon weekend. Three of them. Every Friday and Saturday in June I had weddings but this weekend was my threesome. And the great thing about all three of them is that they were all so unique and just fantastic. Great couples who were so much fun to be around. I made a new friend - Allison - my new BFF.
Check out her site - she is a wedding planner but like one I've never met!
Aviva Events
She's so easy to get along with, laid-back and what you see is what you get.
I also lost a friend..well, she moved back to Kansas today and I miss her already. We said one last farewell to her and had a few cocktails and before you knew it..I was singing on stage with the band. Yep, it wasn't pretty - didn't even know the song...but no worries..they turned off my microphone. I'll post some pictures soon! (of the weddings - not me singing.)

No comments: